Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bath Time...


Rub-a-dub-dub... Caleb in the tub...


Caleb had his first bubble bath today. He absolutely loves baths!!! Caleb and I were down stairs and Marcus turned on the tub..before I know it Caleb had crawled to the stairs and climbed 3 steps!!I helped him with the rest and then he was off to the bathroom..straight to the tub. As seen above, you can see that he is trying to climb in before he had his diaper off! He loved the bubbles and even thought they tasted good. He is still burping...I am waiting for a bubble to come out one of these times. He then got dressed in his braves PJ's and his teddy bear slippers.









1 comment:

Becky Noftle said...

Caleb is seriously too cute. We are coming July 6th. We plan on being with you Utah Noftle's July 6 and 7 and then starting the 8th we will be in Park City for Michaels' Irrigation Association Certification Board conference, anyone up for some outlet shopping!!