Monday, January 21, 2008

Don't give up Caleb!

Yesterday Caleb and I were playing on his blanket on the floor and I decided I wanted to see if he would roll over. He has done it once before but that is it. So I placed his passie where he could see it but it was out of his reach. He rolled to his side and his arm was in the way.. he tried a couple more times and couldn't do it because of his arm. Finally he realized that his arm was keeping him from rolling over...he moved his arm and attempted one more time...he didn't do it. He rolled back to his back and rested for a couple of minutes. As he was laying there I told him not to give up and eventually he would get it. (yes i know he is only 4 months but he had to know I believed in him).Ten minutes went by and I had forgotten what he was trying to do then all of the sudden Caleb rolled over to his stomach and he didn't stop there he kept going till he was on his back again! I was so proud of him!! I knew he could do it!

3 comments:

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

Ah! I love it! What a good mother, encouraging your boy to never give up at 4 months! Ha ha. Yea I am so glad you are on this. It honestly has been so fun for me and of course the family who live away! YOu will have to get your whole family on here, I am working on mine! Your boy is so so so cute! What a smile :)
Love you!

Unknown said...

Caleb has an adorable smile.
What a good mom you are Sarah.

Unknown said...

HI sarah that was so much fun to read how Caleb is progressing. How do we see the pictures??? our pictures didn't come through.
Bennions